Some accidents might be common, but that should never detract from any pain and confusion resulting from someone else’s negligence. If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident and have any sort of physical harm, mental suffering, damaged property, or loss of quality of life, then seek help from a personal injury attorney. When someone else is legally responsible for an accident, then you need to make sure you get the compensation that you deserve.
To do this, you must prove that the party had a duty to not injure you and that that duty was breached. Finally, you must prove that the breach of duty caused damages to you or your property. Sometimes this can be difficult and requires a legal advocate in your corner who knows the laws and can help fight for your rights. You require a lawyer whose practice focuses on injury law, wrongful death, accidents, and other cases. There are a variety of ways to tackle a personal injury case and you need a firm that is skillful at negotiating with large insurance companies and can find the best approach to your claim that helps you and your family.
Have questions? Find your answer in our frequently asked personal injury questions.
Are you in need of help right now? Contact the Little Rock, AR personal injury attorneys at Collins, Collins & Ray for a free case evaluation.
What to look for in a personal injury attorney
We do not accept representation of a high volume of cases. Instead, we pride ourselves on focusing on quality over quantity. Our main focus is to keep your best interest at heart. Picking an attorney is not a decision that should be made lightly.
It’s absolutely critical that you trust your case to an experienced personal injury attorney. Personal injury cases are just that: personal. You should have an open line of communication of thoughts and ideas with your representative throughout the process. Collins, Collins & Ray can be your go-to confidante and defender. We have your best interest at heart, as well as years of experience in personal injury claims.
– Questions About Your Case? CCR Law Firm is Here to Help! –
Learn all there is to know about your Personal Injury Auto Accident.
Why Choose Collins, Collins & Ray
- Our firm’s attorneys are regularly sought out speakers asked to teach other attorneys about reliable methods of successfully resolving personal injury claims.
- Our firm’s attorneys are often consulted by other attorneys looking to make sure their clients are given the benefit of our knowledge and experience in providing reliable representation to injured Arkansans.
- Our firm’s attorneys have taken significant injury cases that other attorneys have turned away and resolved them for substantial value.
- Our firm’s attorneys know the law and work very hard to determine the important facts that insurance companies take note of when looking to value claims.
Our firm’s attorneys know the law and work very hard to determine the important facts that insurance companies take note of when looking to value claims. At CCR, we offer free consultations and you will not be charged unless we win your personal injury claim. That’s how confident we are that we can get you what you deserve! Contact us!