If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident and have severe physical pain, permanent disabilities, mental suffering, damaged property, or loss of quality of life, contact the aggressive attorneys at Collins, Collins & Ray. We have the resources and expertise to handle large personal injury cases. When someone else is legally responsible for an accident, you need to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
To do this, you must prove that the party had a duty to not injure you and that they breached that duty. You must also prove that the breach of duty caused damages to you or your property. This can be difficult, and it often requires help from a legal advocate in your corner who knows the laws and will fight for your rights.
You require a lawyer whose practice focuses on injury law, wrongful death, accidents, and other cases. There are a variety of ways to tackle a personal injury case and you need a firm like Collins, Collins & Ray who is skillful at negotiating with large insurance companies and can find the best approach to your claim to help you and your family.
Have questions? Find your answer in our frequently asked personal injury questions. Are you in need of help right now? Contact the Little Rock, AR personal injury attorneys at Collins, Collins & Ray for a free case evaluation.
What to look for in a personal injury attorney
We do not accept representation of a high volume of cases. Instead, we pride ourselves on focusing on quality over quantity. Our main focus is to keep your best interest at heart. Picking an attorney is not a decision that should be made lightly.
It’s absolutely critical that you trust your case to an experienced personal injury attorney. Personal injury cases are just that: personal. You should have an open line of communication of thoughts and ideas with your representative throughout the process. Collins, Collins & Ray can be your go-to confidante and defender. We have your best interest at heart, as well as years of experience in personal injury claims.
– Questions About Your Case? –
CCR Law Firm is Here to Help!
Learn all there is to know about your Personal Injury Auto Accident.
Why Choose Collins, Collins & Ray
- Our firm’s attorneys are regularly sought-out speakers asked to teach other attorneys about reliable methods of successfully resolving personal injury claims.
- Our firm’s attorneys are often consulted by other attorneys looking to make sure their clients are given the benefit of our knowledge and experience in providing reliable representation to injured Arkansans.
- Our firm’s attorneys have taken significant injury cases that other attorneys have turned away and resolved them for substantial value.
- Our firm’s attorneys know the law and work hard to determine important facts that insurance companies take note of when valuing claims.
CCR offers free consultations. You will not be charged unless we win your personal injury claim. That’s how confident we are that we can get you what you deserve! Contact us!
When It’s Serious … Contact Us
If you have been involved in a serious accident or are facing criminal charges, it costs you nothing to contact our team and talk about your case. Our small but powerful team will give you the attention you deserve—every time.